Expert A/C Installs and Replacements for Nashville Tennessee Homes
If your Nashville air conditioning system needs to be replaced – or you are shopping around for the installation of your home’s first air conditioning unit – Aloha Air Conditioning & Heating is here to help! Our air conditioning technicians offer top rate service backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We also offer FREE in-home estimates – we will send a certified a/c professional out to your home to look at your house, measure the living space, and talk to you about your cooling needs. From here, we will give you different options that fit your budget and your family’s needs.
When is it time to consider buying a “new?” Here are a few telltale signs indicating your current system is on the downside:
- Sudden spikes in your utility bills
- Uneven temperatures from room to room
- Excess noise, either from your outside condensing unit or ductwork
- When your system is at least 10 years old and hasn’t been well-maintained
Remember: the average lifespan of a home comfort system is 12-15 years. After that, it’s a good idea to consider purchasing a new and more efficient system.
Contact us now at (931) 345-2696 if you would like to learn more about keeping your AC well-maintained throughout the whole summer.
When you do, you can start looking right here. At Aloha, we are experienced and expert installers for Nashville air conditioning, ductless air, heat pumps, plus central heating systems. We also install electric heating systems.
Before we install, we conduct thorough heat/loss calculations and other in home “investigative” work to help make sure:
- Your new system is just the right size for maximum energy efficiency and a longer system lifespan
- Your ducts are properly sealed to prevent air from escaping into your attic, and other unwanted spaces
- Other air leaks are properly addressed
- That you have the comfort you need in every occupied area of your home
- That you receive proper insulation
Bottom line, we design and install home comfort systems to perform at their energy efficient best for a very long time.
When it comes to Nashville air conditioning we are the experts. We professionally install & replace:
- traditional central air conditioning systems
- heat pump cooling units
- ductless (mini-split) air conditioners
- high-efficiency, energy star a/c units
- all central air makes and models
Call us at (931) 345-2696or contact us online for more information!